Friday, 28 June 2013

~Go Animate~

These days I have been using my home account for GoAnimate.
I have learnt how to use it and made these videos. I have the links to them below.

Video 1:Chicken & Cheese
Video 2: Pigs and Monkeys! (Election)
Video 3:Learning how to use Form - Part 1

_________________________________________________________________________________

I think GoAnimate is a awesome website because you can create different things using different characters  In learning how to use Forms I just felt like doing it. I also got my friends to give me ideas for my videos and then I sent a link to them with the video. My next step is to keep going and maybe do my videos a bit more better. I just decided to do a short and simple video and not one that is over complicated.

~Sophia :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: