Wednesday, 3 July 2013

~Bobbatacious~Writing~

~Bobbatacious~


In these 2 images it shows what I did for my Writers Workshop. One of the picture shows the whole thing but the other one is zoomed in so you can see the writing. 
Me and Catherine did this together and planed it out and then published it. Enjoy!



_________________________________________________________________________________

For my writing I found it fun and easy. We decided to do an advertisement because it suited it more. We planned everything out in our books and then went onto Pages and choose a template and started! We use nearly everything we wanted that we wrote down in our books and then added new interesting things.
I really like doing advertisements because it does not take that much time and it just easy and fun!
My next step is to keep going on with this but just use different topics and ideas.

~Sophia :D








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting me hungry it is so funny keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

yum yum yum!That is really persuasive to me cause i feel like i wanna come down to 999 Macaram ave and get my fish and chips even though i might have to bring my whole bank account!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!!!

~Sophia :D